Maintenance and Services
AllightSykes can offer a comprehensive maintenance and service capability for our family of products. In addition we have the capability and expertise to undertake maintenance of other diesel powered equipment that is complimentary to you equipment fleet. Our fully trained Service Technicians can offer onsite attention, we also offer highly equipped and skilled workshop facilities to keep your equipment in prime operating order.
We back what we state by our 24/7 service availability, as we understand that downtime can be a significant detriment to productivity and efficiency.
Our onsite service vehicles are fully equipped to carry the necessary tools and a wide selection of parts and filters to undertake not only routine scheduled services but also tackle the breakdowns in a timely and cost efficient manner.
We are also aware that flexibility is key to successful partnerships in business today. That’s why we can tailor our approach to suit your particular requirements.
Feel free to put us to the test, we can support your business with additional services such as,
- Load bank testing
- Site Refuelling 24/7
- Battery condition testing & monitoring
- Oil testing
- Fuel testing
- Coolant testing
Being an OEM has its advantages. We offer an AllightSykes Service programs that can cover
- Extended warranty*
- On going written assessment to the condition and evaluation of equipment.
- Quotations to up-grade or reconditioning existing plant.
- Recommendations to the type and size of plant on site.
- Offer of service exchange components and stock of LTM`s
- Complete overhaul and reconditioning of plant available ( including sandblasting and painting
- On site service and pressure cleaning of serviced equipment.
- Service kits available with filters, belts and gaskets