EZG Slurry Pump
Characterized with high efficiency, large capacity and high head, EZG series slurry pumps are becoming increasingly popular among clients. They are a brand new generation designed to meet the demands of diversified working conditions.
At a glance:
- Capacity: to 1,920m3/hr
- Head: to 94.2m
- Liner Material: Metal
- Pump Type: Horizontal
- CAM modern design with optimal hydraulic performance and reliability design to ensure long mean time between events (MTBF).
- The wet parts adopt interchangeable anti-abrasive and anti-corrosive alloy material.
- The metric bearing is lubricated by oil; scientific lubricating and cooling system ensure that the bearing operates under low temperatures.
- Less power consumption is realised by DC (direct connection) design. The capacity and head of the pump can be adjusted by altering the outer diameter of the impeller.
- Iron ore dressing plant
- Copper concentration plant
- Gold mine concentration plant
- Molybdenum concentration plant
- Potash fertilizer plant
- Other mineral processing plants
- Alumina industry
- Coal washery
- Power plant
- Sand excavation
- Building material industry
- Chemical industries
- Other industries
Not sure where to start?
TALK DIRECTLY WITH
THE ENGINEERING EXPERTS
If customisation requirements are what you are after, we have a team of in-house engineers and technical experts who can work with you to develop bespoke solutions for your requirements.
We provide Australian made, robust and reliable products for the most challenging and demanding applications. Our in-house engineering team can custom-design and manufacture bespoke equipment to match any specification supplied.
AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We believe in optimising efficiency and reducing downtime to make ownership safe, simple and cost-effective for you. We have refined our product range through design, manufacturing and by servicing our own equipment, which operates in the harshest conditions. We are proud to manufacture quality products with reduced downtime and energy usage, keeping your operations and maintenance costs down.
BROAD AND FLEXIBLE EQUIPMENT RANGE
We offer an extensive range of Pumps, Light Towers, Generators and Engines to meet and exceed customer expectations in all market segments.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
Our genuine Parts and Customer Service teams are on hand to make sure you can access qualified, professional and highly skilled technicians when you need them most.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING CAPABILITY
We understand quick turnaround is important to you. That’s why our Light Tower stock program provides you with fast access to equipment solutions when you need the most.