EVR Slurry Pump
EVR series pumps are designed to transport slurry in a pool. They are lighter in weight, and have excellence performance in handling highly corrosive slurries that have no shape edge. They differ from EVM series pumps in that their wet parts are made of natural rubber.
At a glance:
- Capacity: to 1,548m3/hr
- Head: to 40m
- Liner Material: Rubber
- Pump Type: Vertical
- Operates normally, even if the suction volume is not enough.
- Is a single casing structure with the advantages of a light weight and small volume, and an easy installation.
- Anti-corrosive wet parts made of natural rubber.
- Transmission shaft and suction pipe can be chosen according to the liquid surface of the slurry pool.
- Does not need any seal or seal water.
- Iron ore dressing plant
- Copper concentration plant
- Gold mine concentration plant
- Molybdenum concentration plant
- Potash fertilizer plant
- Other mineral processing plants
- Alumina industry
- Coal washery
- Power plant
- Sand excavation
- Building material industry
- Chemical industries
- Other industries
Not sure where to start?
TALK DIRECTLY WITH
THE ENGINEERING EXPERTS
If customisation requirements are what you are after, we have a team of in-house engineers and technical experts who can work with you to develop bespoke solutions for your requirements.
We provide Australian made, robust and reliable products for the most challenging and demanding applications. Our in-house engineering team can custom-design and manufacture bespoke equipment to match any specification supplied.
AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We believe in optimising efficiency and reducing downtime to make ownership safe, simple and cost-effective for you. We have refined our product range through design, manufacturing and by servicing our own equipment, which operates in the harshest conditions. We are proud to manufacture quality products with reduced downtime and energy usage, keeping your operations and maintenance costs down.
BROAD AND FLEXIBLE EQUIPMENT RANGE
We offer an extensive range of Pumps, Light Towers, Generators and Engines to meet and exceed customer expectations in all market segments.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
Our genuine Parts and Customer Service teams are on hand to make sure you can access qualified, professional and highly skilled technicians when you need them most.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING CAPABILITY
We understand quick turnaround is important to you. That’s why our Light Tower stock program provides you with fast access to equipment solutions when you need the most.