EVF Froth Pump
The latest generation of froth pumps on the market are the EVF series pumps. They are ideal for the transporting of slurries with lots of froth, especially for slurries in the flotation process. The EVF series vertical froth pumps have been designed based on the most recent advancements in technology, both at home and abroad.
At a glance:
- Capacity: to 330m3/hr
- Head: to 30m
- Liner Material: Metal
- Pump Type: Vertical
- Suitable for transporting slurry with froth, especially for floatation processing.
- Can eliminate the froth in a running slurry and operate normally, even if the feeding slurry is not enough.
- The feeding suction in the tangent line can accelerate slurry transporting and eliminate part of the froth.
- The belt and pulley are easy to be altered in order to change speed, according to the working conditions.
- Interchangeable wet parts are made of special alloy, rubber or other wear-resistant materials, according to the slurry properties.
- Iron ore dressing plant
- Copper concentration plant
- Gold mine concentration plant
- Molybdenum concentration plant
- Potash fertilizer plant
- Other mineral processing plants
- Other industries
Get the AllightSykes information pack to see our range of products and services.
TALK DIRECTLY WITH
THE ENGINEERING EXPERTS
If customisation requirements are what you are after, we have a team of in-house engineers and technical experts who can work with you to develop bespoke solutions for your requirements.
We provide Australian made, robust and reliable products for the most challenging and demanding applications. Our in-house engineering team can custom-design and manufacture bespoke equipment to match any specification supplied.
AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We believe in optimising efficiency and reducing downtime to make ownership safe, simple and cost-effective for you. We have refined our product range through design, manufacturing and by servicing our own equipment, which operates in the harshest conditions. We are proud to manufacture quality products with reduced downtime and energy usage, keeping your operations and maintenance costs down.
BROAD AND FLEXIBLE EQUIPMENT RANGE
We offer an extensive range of Pumps, Light Towers, Generators and Engines to meet and exceed customer expectations in all market segments.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
Our genuine Parts and Customer Service teams are on hand to make sure you can access qualified, professional and highly skilled technicians when you need them most.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING CAPABILITY
We understand quick turnaround is important to you. That’s why our Light Tower stock program provides you with fast access to equipment solutions when you need the most.