EHR Slurry Pump
EHR series slurry pumps are similar to those within the EHM series in structure. What differentiates the EHR from the EHM is the material of wet parts, which is either a natural rubber, chloroprene rubber or another wear-resistant rubber. EHR slurry pumps are more suitable in delivering strong corrosive or abrasive slurries of small particle size without sharp edges.
At a glance:
- Capacity: to 3,060m3/hr
- Head: to 63m
- Liner Material: Rubber
- Pump Type: Horizontal
- Both the frame plate and cover plate has an outer casing made of either grey cast iron or ductile cast iron, depending on the working pressure. A split structure and bolts connected ensures security and easy replacement of the wet parts.
- Interchangeable anti-corrosive wet parts are made of natural rubber or other customized elastomer materials.
- There are various drive types: DC (direct connection), V-belt drive, gear box reducer, hydraulic couplings, VFD, SCR control, etc.
- The shaft seal uses the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal.
- Iron ore dressing plant
- Copper concentration plant
- Gold mine concentration plant
- Molybdenum concentration plant
- Potash fertilizer plant
- Other mineral processing plants
- Alumina industry
- Coal washery
- Power plant
- Sand excavation
- Building material industry
- Chemical industries
- Other industries
Get the AllightSykes information pack to see our range of products and services.
TALK DIRECTLY WITH
THE ENGINEERING EXPERTS
If customisation requirements are what you are after, we have a team of in-house engineers and technical experts who can work with you to develop bespoke solutions for your requirements.
We provide Australian made, robust and reliable products for the most challenging and demanding applications. Our in-house engineering team can custom-design and manufacture bespoke equipment to match any specification supplied.
AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We believe in optimising efficiency and reducing downtime to make ownership safe, simple and cost-effective for you. We have refined our product range through design, manufacturing and by servicing our own equipment, which operates in the harshest conditions. We are proud to manufacture quality products with reduced downtime and energy usage, keeping your operations and maintenance costs down.
BROAD AND FLEXIBLE EQUIPMENT RANGE
We offer an extensive range of Pumps, Light Towers, Generators and Engines to meet and exceed customer expectations in all market segments.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
Our genuine Parts and Customer Service teams are on hand to make sure you can access qualified, professional and highly skilled technicians when you need them most.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING CAPABILITY
We understand quick turnaround is important to you. That’s why our Light Tower stock program provides you with fast access to equipment solutions when you need the most.