EHM Slurry Pump
Designed for handling strong, abrasive and high concentration slurries, EHM series slurry pumps are cantilevered, heavy-duty with a metal liner. With thick-wear parts and heavy duty support, an EHM series pump could run in series in the allowable range of pump working pressure. This series has become the first choice for use in various working conditions, and clients from both home and abroad think highly of EHM series’ excellent performance.
At a glance:
- Capacity: to 3,060m3/hr
- Head: to 80m
- Liner Material: Metal
- Pump Type: Horizontal
- Cylindrical structure of bearing assembly: convenient to adjust the space between impeller and front liner, and can be removed completely.
- Interchangeable anti-abrasive wet parts made of high-chrome alloys.
- The discharge branch can be oriented to any eight positions at the interval of 45 degrees.
- There are various drive types: DC (direct connection), V-belt drive, dear box reducer, hydraulic couplings, VFD, SCR control, etc.
- The shaft seal uses the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal.
- Iron ore dressing plant
- Copper concentration plant
- Gold mine concentration plant
- Molybdenum concentration plant
- Potash fertilizer plant
- Other mineral processing plants
- Alumina industry
- Coal washery
- Power plant
- Sand excavation
- Building material industry
- Chemical industries
- Other industries
Get the AllightSykes information pack to see our range of products and services.
TALK DIRECTLY WITH
THE ENGINEERING EXPERTS
If customisation requirements are what you are after, we have a team of in-house engineers and technical experts who can work with you to develop bespoke solutions for your requirements.
We provide Australian made, robust and reliable products for the most challenging and demanding applications. Our in-house engineering team can custom-design and manufacture bespoke equipment to match any specification supplied.
AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We believe in optimising efficiency and reducing downtime to make ownership safe, simple and cost-effective for you. We have refined our product range through design, manufacturing and by servicing our own equipment, which operates in the harshest conditions. We are proud to manufacture quality products with reduced downtime and energy usage, keeping your operations and maintenance costs down.
BROAD AND FLEXIBLE EQUIPMENT RANGE
We offer an extensive range of Pumps, Light Towers, Generators and Engines to meet and exceed customer expectations in all market segments.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
Our genuine Parts and Customer Service teams are on hand to make sure you can access qualified, professional and highly skilled technicians when you need them most.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING CAPABILITY
We understand quick turnaround is important to you. That’s why our Light Tower stock program provides you with fast access to equipment solutions when you need the most.